Rashadi Foundation has embarked on several publishing projects, with the aim of propagating knowledge and Dawah throughout the Caribbean regions.
These publications have been circulated not only throughout the islands of Trinidad and Tobago but throughout the Caribbean in an attempt to spread the teachings of Allah Ta’aala and His beloved Nabi (peace and blessings upon him) and of this perfect religion, Islam, to our neighboring isles and even beyond.
These publications have reached countries that include Grenada, Jamaica, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, St. Kitts, Antigua, Guyana, Anguilla and St. Marteen, as well as to countries such as UK, USA, India, to name a few.
In addition to these publications, weekly brochures addressing current issues such as “Valentine’s Day” and issues pertaining to inreasing sensations and uprise of affairs like crime, homosexuality etc have been printed and circulated with masajid and communities across our island.
Some of the booklets which have been printed and distributed thus far are:
1. The Clothing of Sayyidina Rasulullah (peace and blessings upon him) by Shaykh Zakariyyah Kandhalwi (Rahimahullah)
2. The Laughing of Sayyidina Rasulullah (peace and blessings upon him) by Shaykh Zakariyyah Kandhalwi (Rahimahullah)
3. “The Asian Disaster” by Maulana Abdul Salam Rashadi (Hafizahullah)
4. Forgiveness and Repentance by Maulana Shiraz Ali (Hafizahullah)
5. Importance of Salaah in Jamaah by Hafiz Abdullah Rahaman (Hafizahullah)
6. Concealed Protection – A Book of Protection Duas for Daily Recital in the Morning and Evening
7. Al Maani’ah – The Protector – A Brief Commentary on Surah Mulk.
8. Treasures of the Believer – A book designed to assist the believer with an easy method of accountability, as well as completion of his daily good deeds.
Download Links Available Here.