Masjidi Hazrat Mufti Shabil Ali (A.R) at Madras Road, St. Helena Village.
This community has a mere fraction of muslims, approximately thirty in total and in some cases, just one muslim in an entire home.
It is our hope that the establishing of a Masjid in this community where Islam is dormant will be a means of Dawah and propagation of Islamic teachings, morals and conduct to all residing in this village.
The land for this masjid has already been acquired and work has begun.
- In an effort to meet the members of the community and to build relations with them, Sunday breakfast was held on a few occasions and the members invited to partake of the meal and to contribute their ideas and suggestions towards this venture.
- A Bar-B-Que was also done on the premises in early May 2014 and was well attended by many persons within as well as outside the locality, as fellow Muslims lent their support in this noble venture. The first Salaah/Prayer in Jama’ah was performed on this Sunday
LATEST UPDATE: WORK ON THE ROOF HAS BEGUN!
Please donate to these most noble projects of building Masajid
All praise is for Allah. We praise Him and seek His help and His forgiveness and we believe in Him and rely on Him. We seek refuge with Allah from the evils of ourselves and the vices of our deeds. There is no one to misguide whom Allah guides and there is no one to guide whom Allah lets go astray.
In a tradition mentioned by Imam Bukhari and Imam Muslim, the Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه و سلم ) is reported to have said, “Whosoever builds a Masjid for Allah, then Allah will build a house for him in Jannah (Paradise)”.
We ask you, to help us in building our mosque which will:
- Be a symbol of the Islamic faith.
- Act as a religious centre, providing an environment for spiritual purification and inner strength.
- Serves as a centre for Islamic educational activities.
- Play a central role in the cultural and social lives of the Muslims. It is truly amazing how little it can collectively cost to provide a community with a much needed place of worship. Let us seize this opportunity to bring Dawah to these communities. Help us establish an Islamic educational centre for ourselves, our children and future Muslims. Help us bring Islam into this community which lacks it and raise an awareness of our beautiful religion. This is indeed a blessing from Allah Ta’ala. Don’t let it pass us by!
PLEASE DONATE GENEROUSLY TOWARDS THE HOUSE OF ALLAH.
For more information please contact: 715-4522 / 389-1353 / 689-7581
Account Name: Rashadi Foundation
Account No. 2168776
Bank: First Citizens Bank, Montrose, Chaguanas